Impact meaning in Marathi : परिणाम , प्रभाव , एकमेकांवर आदळणे .
Know Impact in Marathi & usage.
Impact meaning in Marathi :
परिणाम , प्रभाव , एकमेकांवर आदळणे .
Impact Definition in English: the action of one object coming forcibly into contact with another; a marked effect or influence.
Impact Meaning in different languages
- Bengali : প্রভাব
- Spanish : impacto
- Italian : urto
- French : impact
- Hindi : प्रभाव
- Russian : влияние
- Arabic : تأثير
- Tamil : தாக்கம்
- German : Einschlag
- Maori : tupunga
influence, impression, power, dominance, consequence, blow, injury, wound, outcome, hit, knock, weight, fruit, fruits, result, stress, strain, disturbing, manhandling.
avoidance, unison, failure, loss, agreement, amity, praise, coincidence, concord, concurrence, conformity, harmony, concert, unity
Impact in a sentence :
- The initial impact of the reforms will be felt most keenly in primary schools.
- Mr. Adolph Meyers sprang to his feet with the impact of the shock.
- Her speech made a profound impact on everyone.
- Stephen Hawking’s theories on black holes have had a profound impact on how we understand outer space.
- The computer had made a great impact on modern life.
- The car bumper absorbed some of the impact.
- The report assesses the impact of Aids on the gay community.
- The front of the car crumpled on impact.
- Another belt crashed from the ship, heaved the ground under its impact.
- Businesses are beginning to feel the full impact of the recession.