Impact meaning in Malayalam : ആഘാതം , കൂട്ടിമുട്ടല് .
Know Impact in Malayalam & usage.
Impact meaning in Malayalam :
ആഘാതം , കൂട്ടിമുട്ടല് .
Impact Definition in English: the action of one object coming forcibly into contact with another; a marked effect or influence.
Impact Meaning in different languages
- Arabic : تأثير
- German : Einschlag
- Maori : tupunga
- Tamil : தாக்கம்
- Bengali : প্রভাব
- Spanish : impacto
- Italian : urto
- French : impact
- Hindi : प्रभाव
- Russian : влияние
influence, weight, fruit, fruits, result, stress, strain, impression, power, dominance, consequence, blow, injury, wound, outcome, hit, knock, disturbing, manhandling.
avoidance, concord, concurrence, conformity, harmony, unison, failure, loss, agreement, amity, praise, coincidence, concert, unity
Impact in a sentence :
- The initial impact of the reforms will be felt most keenly in primary schools.
- I was flung forward by the impact.
- He collapsed under the full impact of the blow.
- This time the impact was so great the door could not withstand it, and down it came with a thud.
- In a daze, groping blindly for support, he waited for the shock of impact.
- The impact dented our car’s fender.
- It’s difficult to assess the impact of the President’s speech.
- Lack of sleep can have an enormous negative impact on a student’s grades.
- Stress can have an enormous negative impact on your health.
- Technology has had an irreversible impact on society.
- Mr. Adolph Meyers sprang to his feet with the impact of the shock.
- Her speech made a profound impact on everyone.
- Stephen Hawking’s theories on black holes have had a profound impact on how we understand outer space.
- The computer had made a great impact on modern life.
- The car bumper absorbed some of the impact.
- The report assesses the impact of Aids on the gay community.
- The front of the car crumpled on impact.
- Another belt crashed from the ship, heaved the ground under its impact.
- Businesses are beginning to feel the full impact of the recession.
- Her boyfriend’s abusive comments had a powerful impact on her self esteem and she became severely depressed.
- The plane completely disintegrated on the impact
- The building makes a tremendous visual impact.
Impact meaning in Malayalam & in Recognized Resources
you may also know: