Impact meaning in Bengali : প্রভাব , ফল , আঘাত , ধকল .
Know Impact in Bengali & usage.
Impact meaning in Bengali :
প্রভাব , ফল , আঘাত , ধকল .
Impact Definition in English: the action of one object coming forcibly into contact with another; a marked effect or influence.
Impact Meaning in different languages
Arabic : تأثير
Bengali : প্রভাব
Spanish : impacto
Russian : влияние
Hindi : प्रभाव
Italian : urto
French : impact
German : Einschlag
Maori : tupunga
Tamil : தாக்கம்
influence, impression, power, dominance, weight, fruit, fruits, result, consequence, outcome, blow, injury, wound, hit, knock, disturbing, brunt, stress, strain, manhandling.
avoidance, failure, loss, praise, stillness, agreement, amity, coincidence, concert, concord, concurrence, conformity, harmony, unison, unity
Impact in a sentence :
- The initial impact of the reforms will be felt most keenly in primary schools.
- In a daze, groping blindly for support, he waited for the shock of impact.
- The impact dented our car’s fender.
- It’s difficult to assess the impact of the President’s speech.
- Lack of sleep can have an enormous negative impact on a student’s grades.
- The front of the car crumpled on impact.
- Another belt crashed from the ship, heaved the ground under its impact.
- Businesses are beginning to feel the full impact of the recession.