Impact Antonym – avoidance, concord, concurrence.
Know Impact Antonyms & other usage.
Impact Antonym :
avoidance, conformity, harmony, unison, failure, concert, amity, praise, coincidence, concord, concurrence, unity, loss, agreement.
dominance, consequence, disturbing, blow, influence, impression, power, injury, wound, outcome, hit, knock, weight, fruit, fruits, result, stress, strain,manhandling.
Impact meaning in English :
the action of one object coming forcibly into contact with another; a marked effect or influence.
Impact Meaning in different languages
- French : impact
- Maori : tupunga
- Bengali : প্রভাব
- Arabic : تأثير
- Tamil : தாக்கம்
- Hindi : प्रभाव
- Russian : влияние
- German : Einschlag
- Spanish : impacto
- Italian : urto
Impact in a sentence :
- Lack of sleep can have an enormous negative impact on a student’s grades.
- Stress can have an enormous negative impact on your health.
- Technology has had an irreversible impact on society.
- In a daze, groping blindly for support, he waited for the shock of impact.
- Mr. Adolph Meyers sprang to his feet with the impact of the shock.
- Her speech made a profound impact on everyone.
- Stephen Hawking’s theories on black holes have had a profound impact on how we understand outer space.
- The car bumper absorbed some of the impact.
- The report assesses the impact of Aids on the gay community.
- The front of the car crumpled on impact.
- The initial impact of the reforms will be felt most keenly in primary schools.
- Businesses are beginning to feel the full impact of the recession.
- Her boyfriend’s abusive comments had a powerful impact on her self esteem and she became severely depressed.
- I was flung forward by the impact.
- He collapsed under the full impact of the blow.
- This time the impact was so great the door could not withstand it, and down it came with a thud.
- The impact dented our car’s fender.
- It’s difficult to assess the impact of the President’s speech.
- Another belt crashed from the ship, heaved the ground under its impact.
- The computer had made a great impact on modern life.
- The plane completely disintegrated on the impact
- The building makes a tremendous visual impact.
Impact Antonym in Recognized Sources
you may also know:
- Impact Synonym
- Impact in a Sentence
- Impact Definition
- Impact Meaning in English
- Impact Meaning in Punjabi
- Impact Meaning in Marathi
- Impact Meaning in Kannada
- Impact Meaning in Malayalam
- Impact Meaning in Telugu
- Impact meaning in Urdu
- Impact Meaning in Tamil
- Impact Meaning in Hindi
- Impact Meaning in Bengali