Hopefulness Meaning & Definition – আশাপ্রদতা, আশাপূর্ণতা
Besides Hopefulness Meaning & Definition you will also know other uses of it.
Hopefulness English Meaning : আশাপ্রদতা, আশাপূর্ণতা
full of hope..
Hopefulness Synonyms :
anticipation, assurance, cheer, confidence, courage, elation, encouragement, expectancy, expectation, hope, trust.,
despair, desperation, despondency, discouragement, hopelessness
Hopefulness in a Sentence :
- It was for this very reason perhaps that he ever recommended mirth and hopefulness.
- If love errs, it must err in the way of trustfulness and hopefulness.
- “People who forgive show less depression, anger and stress and more hopefulness,” says Frederic, Ph.D., author of Forgive for Good.
- The scores of SSI were highly correlated with scores in trait anxiety and hopefulness.
- In addition, it seems to us that this trouble market is having too much bullish hopefulness .
- “I do too, ” I said, unable to hide my hopefulness.
- She opened her eyes and looked up at me with curiosity and hopefulness.
- But I sensed all of that changing as I experienced both the hopelessness and the hopefulness that comes with this noble profession.
- This hopefulness is intrinsic to both his work and personality.
- If they go too far toward hopefulness, we can become nave and unrealistic.
- The average hopefulness , the average welfare, the average enterprise, the average initiative, of the United States are the only things that make it rich.
- Let me strike a note of hopefulness :this job will not be as hard as you think…
Hopefulness Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Hopefulness in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia
You may also know