Hassle Meaning & Definition – মারামারি, ঝগড়া
Besides Hassle Meaning & Definition you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Hassle Meaning & Definition
Definition of Hassle
- irritating inconvenience..
- An angry disturbance.
Inconvenience, bother, nuisance, problem, struggle, difficulty, annoyance, irritation, thorn in one’s flesh/side, bane of one’s life, trials and tribulations, fuss, trouble, aggravation, aggro, stress, headache, pain, pain in the neck/backside, pain in the butt, vulgar slang, pain in the arse.
Antonyms of Hassle
convenience, support, agreement, peace, agree, concur, accommodation, leave alone, absence of difficulty, relax
Hassle in a Sentence
- He copped all the hassle after the accident.
- You can do without all that hassle.
- I’ve had so much hassle over this business.
- Package holidays take all the hassle out of travel arrangements.
- Camping holidays aren’t really worth all the hassle.
- One phone call could save a lot of hassle.
- I don’t think it’s worth the money or the hassle.
- I don’t feel like cooking tonight, it’s too much hassle.
- Changing trains with all that luggage was a real hassle.
- The secretary told me no man would hassle her boss.
- Send them a fax-it’s a lot less hassle than phoning.
- It’s a hassle having to travel with so many bags.
- I can’t face the hassle of moving house again.
- I started to get all this hassle from my boss about increasing productivity.
- She got the computer set up with no hassle at all.
- I always take the train – it’s less hassle than a car.
- It saves a lot of hassle if you buy them by post.
- Try not to get into a hassle with this guy.
Hassle Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Hassle in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia