Hassle Meaning in Tamil – தொந்தரவு
Besides Hassle meaning in Tamil you will also know other uses of it.
Hassle meaning in Tamil : தொந்தரவு
- irritating inconvenience..
- An angry disturbance.
Hassle Synonyms :
trouble, aggravation, aggro, stress, headache, pain, Inconvenience, bother, nuisance, pain in the neck/backside, pain in the butt, vulgar slang, pain in the arse, difficulty, annoyance, irritation, problem, struggle, trials and tribulations, fuss, thorn in one’s flesh/side, bane of one’s life.
agreement, absence of difficulty, relax, concur, peace, agree, convenience, support, accommodation, leave alone.
Hassle in a Sentence :
- I can’t face the hassle of moving house again.
- I started to get all this hassle from my boss about increasing productivity.
- She got the computer set up with no hassle at all.
- He copped all the hassle after the accident.
- You can do without all that hassle.
- I’ve had so much hassle over this business.
- I always take the train – it’s less hassle than a car.
- It saves a lot of hassle if you buy them by post.
- Try not to get into a hassle with this guy.
- One phone call could save a lot of hassle.
- I don’t think it’s worth the money or the hassle.
- Package holidays take all the hassle out of travel arrangements.
- Camping holidays aren’t really worth all the hassle.
- The secretary told me no man would hassle her boss.
- Send them a fax-it’s a lot less hassle than phoning.
- It’s a hassle having to travel with so many bags.
- I don’t feel like cooking tonight, it’s too much hassle.
- Changing trains with all that luggage was a real hassle.
Hassle Meaning in Tamil and in Recognized sources
You may also know :