Guide Meaning in Telugu – గైడ్, దారిచూపు, మార్గమున పోవునట్లు చేయు . Verb/Noun. Besides Guide – English to Telugu, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms etc. Also know uses in a sentence, translation or translate and other uses of it.
Definition of Guide
- a person who shows the way to others, especially one employed to show tourists around places of interest.
- show or indicate the way to (someone).
- direct or influence the behaviour or development of.
Guide meaning in Telugu
గైడ్, దారిచూపు, మార్గమున పోవునట్లు చేయు
Synonyms of Guide
evidence, directory, index, aim, pedagogue, usher, direct, pilot, lead, drive, teacher, drove, schoolteacher, schoolmaster, leader, proof, steer, helm, clue, command, instructor, conductor, point.
Guide in a Sentence
- Here is a guide to current pricing practices for photographers bidding on jobs involving digital workflows.
- Use the table below as a guide to how much washing powder to use.
- Che Guevara once stated that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love.
- Our 10-page guide will help you to change your life for the better.
- The guide led us to the hotel.
- Since the bright Texaco sign was high in the air and close to my house, it would guide me home on the dark night.
- The chemical analysis of crude rubber is an important guide to its value.
- First-time visitors to France will find this guide particularly handy.
- Guide dogs open up the lives of the blind or visually impaired.
- A small boat was sent out into the bay to guide the cruise ship into the harbor.
- The guide offers information on local customs.
- Deidre let her newfound instincts guide her.
- A pilot guides the ship toward the port.
- As a general guide, you should give yourself at least 5 days to complete the hike.
- The guide is crammed full of useful information.
- This will identify the strengths and weaknesses of the business and will guide decisions on the best way forward.
- You let the magic guide you.