Form Meaning & Definition – ফর্ম, আকার, আকৃতি, গঠন, প্রকার, রূপ, ধরন. Know form in English & usage.
Form Meaning & Definition
আকার, আকৃতি, গঠন, ফর্ম, প্রকার, রূপ, ধরন, নমুনা, নিয়ম, ধাঁচ, রীতি, ভঙ্গি, অনুষ্ঠান, শৃঙ্খলা ইত্যাদি।
as a noun:
- a particular way in which a thing exists or appears.
- the visible shape or configuration of something.
as a verb:
- make or be made into a specific shape or form.
- bring together parts or combine to create (something).
as a noun:
appearance, embodiment, incarnation, manifestation, semblance, shape, guise, character, description, expression, construction, arrangement, disposition, appearance shape, configuration, formation, conformation, structure
as a verb:
establish, found, launch, float, create, bring into being, make, fashion, shape, model, mould, forge, found, cast, sculpt, hew, model, carve, devise, put in place, organize, institute, start, begin,make, fashion, cast, sculpt, hew
impropriety, indecency, indecorum, deoxidise, accelerate, inactivate, deconcentrate, worsen
Form in a Sentence:
- Sign your name on the form where I’ve put a cross.
- Bordeaux’s shadowy form materialized out of the darkness.
- Detach the white part of the application form and keep it.
- At the kitchen door she nearly ran into a dark form.
- The new dam will form a large artificial lake behind it.
- She gasped and stared down at his form in the darkness.
- The tall graceful form of a woman appeared at the top of the stairs.
- Hydrogen and oxygen combine to form water.
- Attach a recent photograph to your application form.
- She placed the form in front of her on the counter and began filling it out.
- Several firms were united to form one company.
- A dark form hunkered before the fire, feeding small twigs to the flames.
- In a state of deep depression, she stopped by the social services office on the way home and picked up some literature and a form.
- The notions we children were able to form of the great world beyond were exceedingly nebulous.
- She folded the form and stuck it under the cookie jar.
- This document will form the basis for our discussion.
- They consolidated seven provinces to form four new ones.
- Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism.
- Obtain a copy of any form will have to repay that day.
- God defend me from my friends; form my enemy I can defend myself.
- The sight of her shapely form in his bed made his blood burn for a different reason.
- His knuckles were white as he clenched the steering wheel, and his tall form hunched forward.
- My object will be, if possible, to form Christian men, for Christian boys Ican scarcely hope to make.
- A form loitering against one wall straightened as he started towards the stairs.
Form Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
From in Cambridge dictionary, Oxford