Expectations Meaning & Definition – প্রত্যাশা, প্রতীক্ষা, সম্ভাব্য বিষয়, প্রতীক্ষমাণ অবস্থা.
Besides Expectations Bangla meaning you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Expectations Meaning & Definition
প্রত্যাশা, প্রতীক্ষা, সম্ভাব্য বিষয়, প্রতীক্ষমাণ অবস্থা.
a strong belief that something will happen or be the case..
Supposition, assumption, belief, presupposition, presumption, conjecture, surmise, reckoning, calculation, prediction, forecast, projection, assurance.
stonishment, consummation, despair, doubt, doubt, dread, enjoyment, fear, realization, surprise, wonder
Expectations in a Sentence:
- The expectation is that property prices will rise.
- There’s no expectation of snow tonight.
- His expectation adds to the pressure on my shoulder.
- There was a general expectation that he would win.
- It’s our expectation that you will be the best.
- He has little expectation of passing the exam.
- He has little expectation of winning a prize.
- We certainly had a reasonable expectation of success.
- The costs of the vacation surpassed my expectation.
- The movie fell short of expectation
- He amply fulfilled the weight of expectation that they had placed on him.
- When there’s no expectation, losing won’t bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.
- Expectation is the root of all heartache.
- For some time he lived with the expectation that he was going to die.
- We are confident in our expectation of a full recovery.
- The result is contrary to expectation.