Exodus Meaning in English
– the movement of a lot of people from a place; a mass departure
Know Exodus in English & other
Exodus meaning in English :
- a mass departure of people;
- the movement of a lot of people from a place
evacuation, departure, starting,
Egress, egression, evagination, debouchment, Emergence, outflow of funds,
onset, sendoff, Exit
arrival, inflow, influx, inrush, flux
Exodus in a Sentence:
- The island is facing a mass exodus of its young people.
- Tired of the hardships of farming, many families have made an
exodus from the country to the city.