Exodus– a mass departure of people
Know Exodus antonym & other usage.
Exodus Antonym :
arrival, inrush, inflow, influx, flux
evacuation, starting, Egress, egression, Emergence, outflow of funds, onset, departure, evagination, debouchment, sendoff, Exit
Exodus in a Sentence:
- The island is facing a mass exodus of its young people.
- An exodus from California is by no means inevitable.
- The town is dying because of the recent exodus of talented college graduates who have left to find their fortunes in the big city.
- It was just after noon on a Friday when I arrived so the weekend exodus was just starting.
- There will be an exodus south of the border for this autumn date.
- There would be a mass exodus of people, a meltdown of the financial system, a city torn apart.
- In response, hundreds of Acadians began the exodus from Nova Scotia.
- The gift of manna in Exodus 16 is pure miracle.
- Tired of the hardships of farming, many families have made an exodus from the country to the city.
- Despite our doubts, our summer exodus in the family van proved to be a wonderful adventure.
- Many evacuees went home during that first winter, but when the blitz began, there was another exodus from London.
- There has been a mass exodus of workers from the villages to the towns.
- Dissatisfaction, exacerbated by the non-payment of the usual bonuses, led to a mass exodus and mutiny.
- The medical system is facing collapse because of an exodus of doctors.
- The British response to the Acadian exodus accelerated it.
- There is always an exodus to the coast at holiday times.
Exodus Antonym in Recognized sources
you may also know:
- Exodus Synonym
- Exodus in a Sentence
- Exodus Meaning in Marathi
- Exodus Meaning in English
- Exodus Meaning in Telugu
- Exodus Meaning in Tamil
- exodus meaning in arabic
- Exodus Meaning in Bengali
- Exodus Meaning in Hindi