Preposition. Excepting meaning in English – বাদে, ছাড়া, ব্যতীত, অনুপস্থিতিতে, অবর্তমানে। Besides Excepting – English to English Meaning, know the uses of it.
Without, except, Missing, besides, but, unborn, dead, deceased, late, lifeless, extinct, indifferent, uninterested, cold, nonchalant, careless, Unreal, Immaterial, Intangible, false, elusive, shadowy, untouchable, profane, Illusory, Illusive, Fabled, fictive, Mythic, Imaginary, Inexistent, Lacking, Absent, Wanting.
Excepting Meaning & Definition
So, Excepting Meaning & Definition – বাদে, ছাড়া, ব্যতীত, অনুপস্থিতিতে, অবর্তমানে।
Excepting in a Sentence
- Excepting knowing the definition and usage of ‘Excepting’ and other words used in this book, you Excepting not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Do you know how to use ‘Excepting’ in sentences?
- He knows how to use the word ‘Excepting’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Excepting’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Excepting’ and also write the definition of it.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Excepting’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Excepting’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Excepting‘ is?
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Excepting’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Excepting’.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Excepting’ in short sentences.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Excepting’ and also of other words used in the article.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Excepting’ in a sentence.
So, Excepting Meaning & Definition.