Evaluate Meaning in Spanish – evaluar, realizar una huida
Besides Evaluate meaning in Spanish you will also know other uses of it.
Evaluate Spanish Meaning : evaluar, realizar una huida
form an idea of the amount, number, or value of; assess.
Evaluate Synonyms :
estimate, gauge, appraise, form an opinion of, check something out, Assess, assess the worth of, put a value/price on, rate, judge.
criticize, mistrust, add , multiply, divide, subtract, distrust.
Evaluate in a Sentence :
- We need to evaluate the success of the campaign.
- They’re doing tests to evaluate the effectiveness of this herb as an antiseptic.
- The aim is to evaluate possible outcomes.
- It’s impossible to evaluate these results without knowing more about the research methods employed.
- Our research attempts to evaluate the effectiveness of the different drugs.
- Don’t evaluate a person on the basis of appearance.
- It can be difficult to evaluate the effectiveness of different treatments.
- Evaluate the good in your life.
- The market situation is difficult to evaluate.
- I can not evaluate such an important antique piece.
- Superiors would evaluate a plainclothesman on his dependability.
- You should be able to evaluate your own work.
- We need to evaluate how well the policy is working.
- I can’t evaluate his ability without seeing his work.
Evaluate Meaning in Spanish and in Recognized sources
You may also know
- Evaluate Meaning in Arabic
- Evaluate Meaning in Japanese
- Evaluate Meaning in Malay
- Evaluate Meaning in Malayalam
- Evaluate Meaning in Chinese
- Evaluate Meaning in Gujarati
- Evaluate Meaning in Kannada
- Evaluate Meaning in Punjabi
- Evaluate Meaning in Marathi
- Evaluate Meaning in Telugu
- Evaluate Meaning in Tamil
- Evaluate Meaning in Urdu
- Evaluate Meaning in Hindi
- Evaluate Meaning in Bengali