Guide Meaning in Vietnamese – hướng dẫn, chỉ đường, dẫn, chỉ đường
Besides Guide – English to Vietnamese Meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Guide meaning in Vietnamese : hướng dẫn, chỉ đường, dẫn, chỉ đường
- a person who shows the way to others, especially one employed to show tourists around places of interest.
- show or indicate the way to (someone).
- direct or influence the behaviour or development of.
Guide Synonyms :
pilot, teacher, schoolteacher, evidence, drove, point, clue, steer, index, helm, command, usher, directory, conductor, pedagogue, lead, schoolmaster, direct, aim, instructor, drive, leader, proof.
Guide in a Sentence :
- This will identify the strengths and weaknesses of the business and will guide decisions on the best way forward.
- A pilot guides the ship toward the port.
- As a general guide, you should give yourself at least 5 days to complete the hike.
- A small boat was sent out into the bay to guide the cruise ship into the harbor.
- First-time visitors to France will find this guide particularly handy.
- You let the magic guide you.
- Che Guevara once stated that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love.
- Our 10-page guide will help you to change your life for the better.
- The guide is crammed full of useful information.
- Use the table below as a guide to how much washing powder to use.
- The guide led us to the hotel.
- The guide offers information on local customs.
- Guide dogs open up the lives of the blind or visually impaired.
- Deidre let her newfound instincts guide her.
- The chemical analysis of crude rubber is an important guide to its value.
- Since the bright Texaco sign was high in the air and close to my house, it would guide me home on the dark night.
- Here is a guide to current pricing practices for photographers bidding on jobs involving digital workflows.