Rigid Meaning in Urdu – سخت
Know Rigid in Urdu & other usage.
Rigid meaning in Urdu : درشت
Definition of Rigid :
unable to bend or be forced out of shape; not flexible. .
Rigid Synonym :
unyielding, tough, pertinacious, irrepressible, irrepressible, stubborn, steadfast, stringent, rigorous, stern, settled, eternal, lasting, unsubmissive, uncompromising, stiff, stubborn, tenacious, certain, indomitable, uncompromising, insuperable, hard and fast, routine, harsh, severe, rigorous, trying, stern, inflexible, firm, strong, solid, sure, wooden.
relaxed, tolerant, squishy, floppy, pliable, yielding, clement, flexible, lax, flabby, soft, slack, gentle, indulgent, lax, lenient, spongy, squashy, pliant, supple, loose, forbearing.
Rigid Meaning in other languages:
- Maori : riirii
- Russian : жесткий (zhestkiy)
- German : starr
- Bengali: অনমনীয়
- Spanish : rígida(feminine), rígido(masculine)
- French : rigide
- Arabic : جامد (jamid)
- Italian : rigida(feminine), rigido(masculine)
Rigid in a Sentence
- In the biographical movie, the cult leader was portrayed as a rigid man who tolerated no ideas except for his own.
- They all went rigid, not moving a muscle.
- His face looked rigid with distress.
- There is a rigid hierarchy of power in that country.
- She was a fairly rigid person who had strong religious views.