Pandemic Meaning in Urdu – وبائی
Besides Pandemic meaning in Urdu you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Pandemic Urdu Meaning : وبائی
prevalent over a whole country or the world.
Pandemic Synonyms :
epidemic, majority, overall, popular, prevailing, public, received, ruling, widespread, prevalent, pervasive, rife, universal, global, common, general, rampant.
peculiar, singular nonpublic, personal, private uncommon, unpopular, distinctive, especial, special, unique individual, separate, idiosyncratic.
Pandemic in a Sentence :
- Jasper and I stopped playing in 1982, before the pandemic was well along, before the virus had been isolated.
- It has backfired because those worst hit by the pandemic, black people, are paying the price.
- After the balky start, however, the WHO’s pandemic response system is running well.
- Influenza, in its zoonotic, seasonal epidemic and pandemic forms, remains a substantial global public health threat.
- At the moment, the world’s pandemic – alert system is distressingly secretive.
- Dr. DeLay cautioned countries to maintain against resurgent pandemic.
- In some parts of the world malaria is still pandemic.
- Nobody guessed that such a rare disease would become a pandemic.
- The greying of nations is presented as an inescapable world wide pandemic from which there is no escape.
- Not the real thing, of course, but rather a pandemic of stories about anarchists and conspiracies and such.
- They feared a new cholera pandemic.
- The intelligence estimate portrays the pandemic as the bad side of globalization
- What action can a country take against a pandemic?
- And history teachers could set their pupils researching the influenza pandemic of 1918, a grim but fascinating topic.
Pandemic Meaning in Urdu and in Recognized sources
You may also know:
- Pandemic Meaning in Malayalam
- Pandemic Meaning in Punjabi
- Pandemic Meaning in Marathi
- Pandemic Meaning in Kannada
- Pandemic Meaning in Farsi
- Pandemic Meaning in French
- Pandemic Meaning in Arabic
- Pandemic Meaning in Tagalog
- Pandemic Meaning in Bengali
- Pandemic Meaning in Telugu
- Pandemic Meaning in Tamil
- Pandemic Meaning in Hindi