Isolation Meaning in Urdu – تنہائی
Besides Isolation meaning in Urdu you will also know other uses of it.
Isolation meaning in Urdu : تنہائی
1. the process or fact of isolating or being isolated.
2.the fact that something is separate and not connected to other things
Isolation Synonyms :
insulation, seclusion, solitariness, loneliness, friendlessness, lack of contact, (sense of) exile ,aloneness, remoteness, Separation, segregation, setting apart, keeping apart, quarantine, inaccessibility, closeting, protection, shielding, partitioning.
community, connection, concatenation, contact, accessibility, continuity, organization, co-membership.
Isolation in a Sentence :
- Punishment cannot be discussed in isolation from social theory.
- Words are pronounced differently in isolation from how they are pronounced in context.
- His isolation has made him blunt about the feelings of others.
- No medication works in isolation but is affected to a greater or lesser extent by many other factors.
- The country could face international isolation if it does not withdraw its troops.
- Many unemployed people experience feelings of isolation and depression.
- The millionaire lived in complete isolation from the outside world.
- The political prisoner had been held in complete isolation .
- The hotel stands in splendid isolation, surrounded by moorland.
- Does the virtual office equal freedom or isolation?
- Diplomatic isolation could lead to economic disaster.
- Many deaf people have feelings of isolation and loneliness.
- He retired and lived in relative isolation.
Isolation Meaning in Urdu and in Recognized sources
You may also know: