Invasion Meaning in Urdu – حملہ .
Know Invasion in Urdu & other languages.
Invasion meaning in Urdu :
- an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
- an unwelcome intrusion into another’s domain.
- an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
Incursion, richness, flux, inundation, income, wealth, inrush, rush, affluence, stream, profusion, inpouring, attack on, intrusion, storming of, overrunning of, raid on, invasion of, influx, foray into, blitz on, push into, invasion, assault on, thrust into, descent on, sortie into, sally against/into, advance on/into, flood, ingress.
defense, submission, effluence, repulsion, resistance, efflux, emigration, outpouring, outflow, surrender, retreat, invasion, flight
Invasion in a Sentence:
- She was annoyed at his invasion.
- Latest reports are of a full-scale military invasion.
- These phone calls are a gross invasion of privacy.
- Since the US invasion the president’s reputation has nosedived.
- After the invasion, people were forbidden to fly their national flag.