Guide Meaning in Urdu – رہنما, راسته دکهانا . Verb/Noun.Besides Guide – English to Urdu dictionary, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms etc. Also know uses in a sentence, translation or translate and other uses of it.
Definition of Guide
- a person who shows the way to others, especially one employed to show tourists around places of interest.
- show or indicate the way to (someone).
- direct or influence the behaviour or development of.
steer, proof, pedagogue, lead, point, clue, schoolmaster, schoolteacher, usher, directory, drive, leader, evidence, drove, index, helm, command, instructor, direct, aim, pilot, teacher, conductor.
Guide meaning in Urdu
رہنما, راسته دکهانا
Guide in a Sentence
- The guide is crammed full of useful information.
- Use the table below as a guide to how much washing powder to use.
- Our 10-page guide will help you to change your life for the better.
- Here is a guide to current pricing practices for photographers bidding on jobs involving digital workflows.
- Guide dogs open up the lives of the blind or visually impaired.
- Deidre let her newfound instincts guide her.
- Since the bright Texaco sign was high in the air and close to my house, it would guide me home on the dark night.
- A small boat was sent out into the bay to guide the cruise ship into the harbor.
- This will identify the strengths and weaknesses of the business and will guide decisions on the best way forward.
- In fact, a pilot guides the ship toward the port.
- As a general guide, you should give yourself at least 5 days to complete the hike.
- The chemical analysis of crude rubber is an important guide to its value.
- First-time visitors to France will find this guide particularly handy.
- You let the magic guide you.
- Che Guevara once stated that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love.
- The guide led us to the hotel.
- So, the guide offers information on local customs.