Strain meaning in Thai – ความเครียด, ความเคล็ด, ร่องรอย, เครียด, เบ่ง, กรอง, เคร่งเครียด
Besides Strain – English to Thai Meaning, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Strain meaning in Thai
ความเครียด, ความเคล็ด, ร่องรอย, เครียด, เบ่ง, กรอง, เคร่งเครียด
- force (a part of one’s body or oneself) to make an unusually great effort.
- make severe or excessive demands on.
- pull or push forcibly at something.
- pour (a mainly liquid substance) through a porous or perforated device or material in order to separate out any solid matter.
- a severe or excessive demand on the strength, resources, or abilities of someone or something.
- the sound of a piece of music. a force tending to pull or stretch something to an extreme or damaging degree.
hustle, tune, rack, filter, screen, bang away, beaver (away), grub, wrench, spark, try, tax, peanuts, ray, labor, spatter, sweat, air, lay, melody, song, stock, nature, scruple, shred, smack, struggle, nip, ounce, toil, travail, pedigree, like, manner, genealogy, line, lineage, drudge, slave, slog, moil, plod, plow, ancestry, pull, transude, percolate, order, stripe, type, origin, parentage, sweat, little, mite, feather, smell, smidgen, birth tighten, kind, snap, genre, ilk, kidney, strive, shade, particle, dig (away), variety, stretch, plug, sort, endeavor, tense, descent, seep, speck, splash, breed, fag, test, tauten, class, shadow, tug, work, bleed, exude, species, weep, warble, ooze, extraction, family tree, description, blood, bloodline, breeding, scintilla, hump.
pour, stream, slack, surge, gush, issue, progeny, posterity, flood, comfort, seed, slacken, loosen, consolation.
Strain in a Sentence:
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Strain‘ is?
- You may be able to normal activities within three to six weeks with basic home care if you have a mild or moderate strain.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Strain’ and also of other words used in the article.q
- He knows how to use the word ‘Strain’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Stored energy of cold work is the driving force for the nucleation of strain-free recrystallized grains and also sustained grain growth.
More Sentences with Strain
- If you have a sprain or strain longer than usual to get better, you need to consult a physiotherapist.
- If you have a sprain or strain, you may consult a doctor or may use ice or heat treatment.
- Sever strains may take a month to get normal.
- Remind that you can treat a mild or moderate strain at home with ice and heat.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Strain’ and also write the definition of it.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Strain’ .
- Most sprains and strains will feel better within a week or 2 weeks.
- You should have a knowledge how to treat sprains and strains yourself.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Strain’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘Strain’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Strain’ in short sentences.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Strain’ in a sentence.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Strain’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- Do you know how to use ‘Strain’ in sentences.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Strain’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- If your muscles are strong and healthy, you are less likely to develop a strain.