Outbreak Meaning in Thai – การระบาด, การปะทุ, การระบาดของโรค
Besides Outbreak – English to Thai meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Outbreak Thai Meaning
การระบาด, การปะทุ, การระบาดของโรค
a sudden occurrence of something unwelcome, such as war or disease..
Outbreak Synonyms :
upsurge, rash, spate, explosion, breakout, wave, burst, outburst, sudden appearance, ruption, epidemic, flare-up, flood.
Outbreak Antonyms :
ending, finale, completion, calmness, peace, finish, counterinsurgency, counterrevolution, calm, conclusion, slump, end, doldrums, harmony, order, continuity, obedience.
Outbreak in a sentence :
- After the outbreak of fighting, all foreign journalists were expelled.
- The outbreak of SARS in 2002 had a serious impact on the tourist industry in Toronto.
- The international response to the outbreak of SARS in 2003.
- Decreased tourist revenues are believed to be the result of the SARS outbreak in Canada.
- Once a few cases of Ebola were detected, the news media warned its viewers of the outbreak of this highly dangerous disease.
- The flu outbreak has reached epidemic proportions .
- Fortunately, he managed to overcome it, the brief outbreak silenced.
- Conditions were ripe for an outbreak of cholera.
- In Peru, a cholera outbreak continues to spread.
- It appeared to be untouched from the ravages of the outbreak.
- One week after the outbreak and she’d bet she’d lost five pounds.
- Fears are growing of a cholera outbreak following the appearance of a number of cases in the city.
- There were only fifty men in the American airforce at the time of the outbreak of the First World War.
- He saw, and felt, a connection between the polio outbreak.
- There was another outbreak in 1831 and frequent disorders down to 1848, when they culminated in another unsuccessful revolution.
- They’d never had an outbreak of sickness at The Greenbrier before.
- It is a mere girlish outbreak which, I am sure, will not be permanent.
- The ambassador did his utmost to prevent the outbreak of hostilities.
- Others charged their companions with responsibility for the outbreak.
- There appears to be another outbreak of sickness among seals in the North Sea.