Crush Meaning in Telugu – నలిపివేయు, పగులగొట్టు .
Know Crush in Telugu & other usage.
Crush meaning in Telugu :
నలిపివేయు, పగులగొట్టు .
Definition of Crush :
As a Noun : a crowd of people pressed closely together.
As a verb : deform, pulverize, or force inwards by compressing forcefully.
Crush Synonym :
inhibit, put down, knead, grind, press, squeeze, pound, suppress, subdue, churn, stir, spoil, wring, press, trample, break, disintegrate, impair, stave, squeeze, fall, shipwreck, peg out .
unite, weld, attach, mend, peace, dislike, hate, hatred, bind, fasten, join, secure, solder.
Crush Meaning in other languages:
- Italian : schiacciare
- Bengali: পিষা
- Maori : kuru
- German : zerquetschen
- Arabic : سحق
- Russian : раздавить
- Hindi : क्रश
- Spanish : aplastar
- French : écraser
Crush in a Sentence
- Simply crush aspirin and add the powder to your shampoo if you want to cure your dandruff.
- That’s a kind of human feeling you don’t want to crush out in a man.
- I couldn’t find a way through the crush.
- One recipe calls for a food processor to crush the whole biscuits into tiny breadcrumbs.
- This synthetic dress material does not crush.
- You can’t crush so many people into the classroom.
- Don’t crush this box; there are flowers inside.
- Use a pestle and mortar to crush the spices.
- Some synthetic materials do not crush easily.
- She had a crush on you, you know.
- She had a huge crush on one of her teachers.9 Bob has always had a crush on Lucy.
- It gives me all its power and strength, to use to crush the barbarians and throw them all from the cliffs.