Auspicious Meaning in Telugu – పవిత్రమైన, శుభప్రద, శుభప్రదమైన . Adjective. Besides knowing Auspicious English to Telugu, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms etc. Also know uses in a sentence, translation or translate and other uses of it.
Definition of Auspicious
- characterized by success; prosperous.
- giving or being a sign of future success.
- conducive to success; favourable.
prejudiced, friendly, fair, propitious, best, favorable, fortunate, excellent, good.
Know Antonyms of auspicious also
inopportune, desperate, discouraging, unhappy, unfortunate, gloomy, dreary, unpromising, hopeless, unsuitable, downbeat, dismal, inauspicious, depressing, dark, disheartening, unlucky, pessimistic, ominous.
Auspicious meaning in Telugu
పవిత్రమైన, శుభప్రద, శుభప్రదమైన
Auspicious in a Sentence:
- It was an auspicious beginning to her career as an author.
- Last night’s programme did not have an auspicious start.
- He said it was an auspicious beginning.
- Since his father was a state judge, Henry was born with an auspicious legal career ahead of him.
- For example, the use of the color red is considered auspicious in China.
- It is especially auspicious to visit all eight in one pilgrimage.
- It was not an auspicious beginning.
- Once inside the auspicious building, an eerie, closed-shop sense of something-not-quite-right hits us.
- It was scarcely an auspicious beginning.
- As Janice looked up at the darkening clouds, she realized today was not going to be auspicious for a picnic.
- It was not an auspicious start to my career.
- No party could have hoped for a more auspicious start to an election campaign.
- The portents are not what one would call auspicious.
- They are shunned in any auspicious rites, especially marriage.
- The beginnings with him were not auspicious, though.
- When the president took his oath without missing a word, everyone noted the event as an auspicious occasion.
- Usually, auspicious times for Hindu weddings are ascertained by Brahmin priests who are paid to consult the stars.
- The cars were not selling well, not a particularly auspicious start for a special edition.