Strained Meaning in Tamil : வடிகட்டிய . Adjective. Besides knowing strained in Tamil dictionary, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms etc. Also know uses in a sentence, translation or translate and other uses of it.
Definition of Strained
pull or push forcibly at something/ affected or produced by effort; not natural or spontaneous.
Strained Meaning in Other language
Hindi : तनावपूर्ण
German : Angespannt
Maori : Tuhinga
French : Tendue
Arabic : توتر
Spanish : Tenso
Russian : Напряженные
Italian : strained
Synonyms of strained
artificial, unnatural, put in a state nervous, taut, unrelaxed, uptight constrained, labored, stiff, tense, tight, awkward, false, choked, embarrassed, uncomfortable, unglued, uneasy, wired wreck, far fetched, hard.
loose, relaxed, slack easy, calm, comfortable, genuine, unforced, easy-going, laid-back.
Strained meaning in Tamil
Strained in a sentence
- I couldn’t stand the strained atmosphere at dinner any more.
- Peter strained his eyes until they ached.
- She looked rather strained and miserable.
- They strained so hard, that one of them dropped its eye out.
- In fact, they strained on the rope to pull the boat in.
- Angelie’s family life has been strained since her announcement.
- Her engines were strained to the utmost.
- She had not strained it all, and the sea-weed was drying on the sieve.
- They strained the wire between two posts.
- If you’ve had a series of strained friendships, you may want to examine your character closely.
- On that same night, catcher Rodriguez strained his throwing shoulder.
- Not surprisingly, their relations with politicians in Albany are strained.
- Stir it a few minutes, and then add to it the strained gravy.
- In fact, the heavy box strained the rope to a breaking point.
- Relations between the two countries have become strained (=difficult) recently.
- Her eyes were strained away from him.
- City Hall’s indecision has strained fiscal commitments as well.
- Then put in the strained blood and simmer it for another hour, at least.
- Stress and distractions tend to be a recipe for strained relationships.
- There was a strained silence for a moment.
- Jean felt uncomfortable but managed to force a strained smile.
Strained Tamil Meaning and also in Recognized Resources
you may also know: