Isolation Meaning in Tamil – தனிமை, தனிப்படுத்தப்பட்ட நிலை
Besides Isolation meaning in Tamil you will also know other uses of it.
Isolation meaning in Tamil : தனிமை, தனிப்படுத்தப்பட்ட நிலை
1. the process or fact of isolating or being isolated.
2.the fact that something is separate and not connected to other things
Isolation Synonyms :
insulation, seclusion, lack of contact, (sense of) exile ,aloneness, remoteness, Separation, segregation, setting apart, keeping apart, quarantine, inaccessibility, closeting, solitariness, loneliness, friendlessness, protection, shielding, partitioning.
community, accessibility, continuity, connection, concatenation, contact, organization, co-membership.
Isolation in a Sentence :
- Punishment cannot be discussed in isolation from social theory.
- Words are pronounced differently in isolation from how they are pronounced in context.
- His isolation has made him blunt about the feelings of others.
- The political prisoner had been held in complete isolation .
- The hotel stands in splendid isolation, surrounded by moorland.
- Does the virtual office equal freedom or isolation?
- Diplomatic isolation could lead to economic disaster.
- No medication works in isolation but is affected to a greater or lesser extent by many other factors.
- The country could face international isolation if it does not withdraw its troops.
- Many unemployed people experience feelings of isolation and depression.
- The millionaire lived in complete isolation from the outside world.
- Many deaf people have feelings of isolation and loneliness.
- He retired and lived in relative isolation.
Isolation Meaning in Tamil and in Recognized sources
You may also know: