Invasion Meaning in Tamil – படையெடுப்ப , படை எடுத்தல் .
Know Invasion in Tamil & other languages.
Invasion meaning in Tamil :
படையெடுப்ப , படை எடுத்தல் .
- an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
- an unwelcome intrusion into another’s domain.
- an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
Incursion, richness, invasion, assault on, raid on, invasion of, influx, flux, inundation, income, wealth, inrush, rush, affluence, stream, profusion, inpouring, attack on, intrusion, storming of, overrunning of, foray into, blitz on, push into, thrust into, descent on, sortie into, sally against/into, advance on/into, flood, ingress.
defense, repulsion, resistance, outpouring, outflow, submission, effluence, efflux, emigration, surrender, retreat, invasion, flight
Invasion in a Sentence:
- She was annoyed at his invasion.
- Latest reports are of a full-scale military invasion.
- The air force counterattacked and repelled the invasion.
- These phone calls are a gross invasion of privacy.
- Since the US invasion the president’s reputation has nosedived.
- After the invasion, people were forbidden to fly their national flag.