Auspicious Meaning in Tamil – மங்களகரமான, அநுகூலமான, நற்சூசகமான . Adjective. Besides knowing auspicious – English to Tamil dictionary, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms etc. Also know uses in a sentence, translation or translate and other uses of it.
Definition of Auspicious
- giving or being a sign of future success.
- characterized by success; prosperous.
- conducive to success; favourable.
fair, prejudiced, best, favorable, propitious, fortunate, excellent, friendly, good.
inauspicious, dark, depressing, unpromising, unsuitable, disheartening, gloomy, hopeless, inauspicious, ominous, unfortunate, dismal, downbeat, dreary, pessimistic, unhappy, desperate, discouraging, inopportune, unlucky.
Auspicious meaning in Tamil
மங்களகரமான, அநுகூலமான, நற்சூசகமான .
Auspicious in a Sentence
- In fact, it was an auspicious beginning to her career as an author.
- It was not an auspicious beginning.
- Usually, auspicious times for Hindu weddings are ascertained by Brahmin priests who are paid to consult the stars.
- Since his father was a state judge, Henry was born with an auspicious legal career ahead of him.
- He said it was an auspicious beginning.
- It was not, in all honesty, an auspicious debut.
- After his boss praised him for his work on the big project, Sam felt it was an auspicious time to ask for a promotion.
- The beginnings with him were not auspicious, though.
- In fact,