Rigid Meaning in Punjabi – ਕਠੋਰ (Kaṭhōra)
Know Rigid in Punjabi & other usage.
Rigid meaning in Punjabi : ਕਠੋਰ (Kaṭhōra)
Definition of Rigid :
unable to bend or be forced out of shape; not flexible. .
Rigid Synonym :
routine, harsh, rigorous, stern, settled, eternal, lasting, unsubmissive, uncompromising, stiff, severe, rigorous, trying, stern, inflexible, firm, strong, solid, sure, wooden, stubborn, steadfast, stringent, stubborn, tenacious, certain, indomitable, uncompromising, insuperable, hard and fast.
loose, forbearing, relaxed, tolerant, squishy, floppy, slack, gentle, indulgent, lax, pliable, yielding, clement, flexible, lax, flabby, soft, lenient, spongy, squashy, pliant, supple.
Rigid Meaning in other languages:
- Bengali: অনমনীয়
- Arabic : جامد (jamid)
- Italian : rigida(feminine), rigido(masculine)
- Maori : riirii
- Spanish : rígida(feminine), rígido(masculine)
- French : rigide
- Russian : жесткий (zhestkiy)
- German : starr
Rigid in a Sentence
- The Japanese have a rigid code of etiquette, which may seem artificial to foreigners.
- In the biographical movie, the cult leader was portrayed as a rigid man who tolerated no ideas except for his own.