Immune Meaning in Punjabi – ਇਮਿ .ਨ (Imi.Na)
Besides Immune meaning in Punjabi you will also know other uses of it.
Immune Punjabi Meaning : ਇਮਿ .ਨ (Imi.Na)
resistant to a particular infection or toxin owing to the presence of specific antibodies or sensitized white blood cells..
Immune Synonyms :
pure, secure, shielded, hallowed, privileged, sacred, sacrosanct, unassailable, protected, holy, inviolable, untouchable, invulnerable, bulletproof, invincible, inviolate,
endangered, susceptible, exposed, vulnerable, open.
Immune in a Sentence :
- Many people are immune to this disease.
- The cure works by boosting the body’s immune system.
- No one should be immune from prosecution.
- The immune system is our main defence against disease
- I am immune from the disease, for I had it once.
- The vaccination doesn’t necessarily make you completely immune.
- I’m immune to smallpox as a result of vaccination.
- Most adults are immune to Rubella.
- Few men are immune to her charms.
- Our business is far from immune to economic conditions.
- The nature of promises is that they remain immune to changing circumstances.
- Once we’ve had the disease, we’re immune for life.
- The immune system is our body’s shield against infection.
- The immune system is the body’s defence against infection.
- Problems arise when the body’s immune system is not functioning adequately.
Immune Meaning in Punjabi and in Recognized sources
You may also know: