Strain meaning in Marathi – मानसिक ताण ( Mānasika tāṇa ), उसण, ओढाताण करणे, ताणामुळे उद्भवलेले शीण
Besides Strain – English to Marathi Meaning, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Strain meaning in Marathi
मानसिक ताण ( Mānasika tāṇa ), उसण, ओढाताण करणे, ताणामुळे उद्भवलेले शीण
- pull or push forcibly at something.
- force (a part of one’s body or oneself) to make an unusually great effort.
- pour (a mainly liquid substance) through a porous or perforated device or material in order to separate out any solid matter.
- the sound of a piece of music. a force tending to pull or stretch something to an extreme or damaging degree.
- make severe or excessive demands on.
- a severe or excessive demand on the strength, resources, or abilities of someone or something.
stretch, plug, sort, spark, try, tax, peanuts, ray, labor, endeavor, tense, tighten, warble, ooze, extraction, family tree, test, stretch, tauten, class, shadow, tug, work, bleed, exude, species, shade, particle, dig (away), drudge, slave, slog, moil, plod, plow, ancestry, pull, transude, weep, toil, travail, pedigree, stock, nature, scruple, shred, smack, struggle, nip, ounce, feather, smell, smidgen, description, blood, bloodline, breeding, scintilla, hump, hustle, tune, rack, filter, screen, bang away, beaver (away), stripe, type, variety, descent, seep, speck, splash, breed, fag, grub, wrench, spatter, sweat, air, lay, melody, song, snap, genre, ilk, kidney, kind, like, manner, genealogy, line, lineage, origin, parentage, sweat, little, mite, strive, percolate, order, birth.
slack, surge, comfort, loosen, consolation, posterity, flood, gush, issue, pour, stream, seed, slacken, progeny.
Strain in a Sentence:
- Sever strains may take a month to get normal.
- Remind that you can treat a mild or moderate strain at home with ice and heat.
- You should have a knowledge how to treat sprains and strains yourself.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Strain’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘Strain’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- If you have a sprain or strain longer than usual to get better, you need to consult a physiotherapist.
- If you have a sprain or strain, you may consult a doctor or may use ice or heat treatment.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Strain’ and also write the definition of it.
More Sentences with Strain
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Strain’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Strain’ .
- You may be able to normal activities within three to six weeks with basic home care if you have a mild or moderate strain.
- Most sprains and strains will feel better within a week or 2 weeks.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Strain’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Strain’ in a sentence.
- If your muscles are strong and healthy, you are less likely to develop a strain.
- Do you know how to use ‘Strain’ in sentences.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Strain’ in short sentences.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Strain’ and also of other words used in the article.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Strain‘ is?
- Stored energy of cold work is the driving force for the nucleation of strain-free recrystallized grains and also sustained grain growth.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Strain’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.