Rigid Meaning in Marathi – कठोर (Kaṭhōra), ताठ, न बदलणारा, कडक शिस्तीचा.
Know Rigid in Marathi & other usage.
Rigid meaning in Marathi : कठोर (Kaṭhōra), ताठ, न बदलणारा, कडक शिस्तीचा.
Definition of Rigid :
unable to bend or be forced out of shape; not flexible. .
Rigid Synonym :
stubborn, tenacious, certain, indomitable, uncompromising, insuperable, hard and fast, routine, harsh, rigorous, stern, settled, eternal, lasting, unsubmissive, uncompromising, stiff, severe, rigorous, trying, stern, inflexible, firm, strong, solid, sure, wooden, stubborn, steadfast, stringent.
lenient, spongy, squashy, pliant, supple, loose, forbearing, relaxed, tolerant, squishy, floppy, slack, gentle, indulgent, lax, pliable, yielding, clement, flexible, lax, flabby, soft.
Rigid Meaning in other languages:
- Russian : жесткий (zhestkiy)
- German : starr
- Bengali: অনমনীয়
- Arabic : جامد (jamid)
- Italian : rigida(feminine), rigido(masculine)
- Maori : riirii
- Spanish : rígida(feminine), rígido(masculine)
- French : rigide
Rigid in a Sentence
- A rigid routine can be stultifying and boring.
- He is rigid about points of procedure.
- My father was rigid in his conservative beliefs and never wavered from them during his lifetime.
- Hyde maintained the rigid immobility of his shoulders.