Meditation Meaning in Marathi – चिंतन, ध्यान .
Know Meditation in Marathi & other usage.
Meditation meaning in Marathi :
चिंतन, ध्यान .
- a written or spoken discourse expressing considered thoughts on a subject.
- the action or practice of meditating.
thought, study, contemplation, recollection, consideration, practice, exercise, culture, cogitation, cultivation, trance, contemplation.
desperation, beguilement, deception, delusion, disturbance, diversion, embarrassment, commend, computation, daydreaming, entertainment, bewilderment, dreaminess, entity, forgetfulness, glance, glimpse, distraction.
Meditation in a Sentence:
- She found peace through yoga and meditation.
- She swears by meditation as a way of relieving stress.
- Let us spend a few moments in quiet meditation.
- The book is a meditation on the morality of art.
- He stared out of the window in silent meditation.
- The prose works touch on retrospective topics or deal with subjects of deep meditation.
- A study of yoga leads naturally to meditation.
- Snow Quartz crystals have been used since ancient times as powerful healing objects and meditation tools, and to make medicinal elixirs.
- The meditation class will be timed so that it does not coincide with the noisier exercise classes.
- He is deep in meditation.
- With Seneca this resignation took the form of a constant meditation upon death.
- This peaceful garden lends itself to meditation.
- There they sought redemption through prayer and meditation.
- He was deep in meditation and didn’t see me come in.