Strain meaning in Malayalam – ബുദ്ധിമുട്ട് ( bud’dhimuṭṭ ), അതിക്ലേശം . Verb/Noun. Besides Strain – English to Malayalam, also know the definition, synonyms, antonyms etc. Also know uses in a sentence, translation or translate and other uses of it.
Definition of Strain
- pour (a mainly liquid substance) through a porous or perforated device or material in order to separate out any solid matter.
- force (a part of one’s body or oneself) to make an unusually great effort.
- make severe or excessive demands on.
- the sound of a piece of music. a force tending to pull or stretch something to an extreme or damaging degree.
- pull or push forcibly at something.
- a severe or excessive demand on the strength, resources, or abilities of someone or something.
Strain meaning in Malayalam
ബുദ്ധിമുട്ട് ( bud’dhimuṭṭ ), അതിക്ലേശം
shred, smack, smell, smidgen, description, blood, bloodline, breeding, descent, struggle, nip, ounce, feather, genre, ilk, kidney, kind, like, manner, genealogy, line, lineage, origin, parentage, pedigree, stock, spatter, sweat, air, lay, melody, song, snap, warble, ooze, extraction, family tree, dig (away), drudge, slave, slog, percolate, seep, speck, splash, breed, fag, grub, hump, hustle, tune, rack, stretch, plug, wrench, filter, screen, bang away, beaver (away), stripe, type, variety, pull, transude, weep, toil, travail, tug, work, bleed, exude, species, shade, particle, peanuts, ray, scintilla, scruple, nature, order, sort, spark, try, tax, test, stretch, tauten, class, shadow, labor, moil, plod, plow, ancestry, birth, sweat, little, mite, strive, endeavor, tense, tighten.
Antonyms of strain also
slack, posterity, issue, consolation, stream, seed, slacken, surge, comfort, loosen, progeny, flood, gush, pour.
Strain in a Sentence
- Most sprains and strains will feel better within a week or 2 weeks.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Strain’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- Do you know how to use ‘Strain’ in sentences.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Strain’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Strain’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Strain’ in short sentences.
- If you have a sprain or strain, you may consult a doctor or may use ice or heat treatment.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Strain’ and of other words used in this article as well.
More Sentences with Strain
- You should have a knowledge how to treat sprains and strains yourself.
- If you have a sprain or strain longer than usual to get better, you need to consult a physiotherapist.
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘Strain’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Strain’ .
- Remind that you can treat a mild or moderate strain at home with ice and heat.
- Stored energy of cold work is the driving force for the nucleation of strain-free recrystallized grains and also sustained grain growth.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Strain’ and also of other words used in the article.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Strain’ in a sentence.
- If your muscles are strong and healthy, you are less likely to develop a strain.
- You may be able to normal activities within three to six weeks with basic home care if you have a mild or moderate strain.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Strain‘ is?
- Sever strains may take a month to get normal.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Strain’ and also write the definition of it.