Rigid Meaning in Malayalam – അയവില്ലാത്ത (ayavillātta)
Know Rigid in Malayalam & other usage.
Rigid meaning in Malayalam : അയവില്ലാത്ത (ayavillātta)
Definition of Rigid :
unable to bend or be forced out of shape; not flexible. .
Rigid Synonym :
unsubmissive, uncompromising, stiff, severe, rigorous, trying, stern, inflexible, firm, strong, solid, sure, wooden, stubborn, steadfast, stringent, routine, harsh, rigorous, stern, settled, eternal, lasting, stubborn, tenacious, certain, indomitable, uncompromising, insuperable, hard and fast.
squishy, floppy, slack, gentle, indulgent, lax, pliable, yielding, clement, flexible, lax, loose, forbearing, relaxed, tolerant, flabby, soft, lenient, spongy, squashy, pliant, supple.
Rigid Meaning in other languages:
- Maori : riirii
- Spanish : rígida(feminine), rígido(masculine)
- French : rigide
- Bengali: অনমনীয়
- Arabic : جامد (jamid)
- Italian : rigida(feminine), rigido(masculine)
- Russian : жесткий (zhestkiy)
- German : starr
Rigid in a Sentence
- An entirely rigid system is impractical.
- But he is rigid over his decision.
- The prospect of failure scares me rigid.
- They all went rigid, not moving a muscle.
- His face looked rigid with distress.
- There is a rigid hierarchy of power in that country.
- She was a fairly rigid person who had strong religious views.