Quarantine Meaning in Malayalam – കപ്പല്വിലക്ക്
Besides Quarantine meaning in Malayalam you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Quarantine meaning in Malayalam : കപ്പല്വിലക്ക്
a state, period, or place of isolation in which people or animals that have arrived from elsewhere or been exposed to infectious or contagious disease are placed.
separation, sequestration, lazaretto, seclusion, Detention, segregation.
unite, desegregate, join, integration, let go, release, combine, free.
Quarantine in a Sentence:
- The ship is still in rigorous quarantine.
- The dog was kept in quarantine for six months.
- The ship is detained in quarantine.
- The mice must then be kept in quarantine for 6 months.
- Simpson said a monkey from the other quarantine room also showed signs of the virus.
- a second test was negative.
- But I don’t know how long the quarantine period is?
- This depends largely on the quarantine situation.
- You wouldn’t quarantine cancer patients, would you?
- The horse had to spend several months in quarantine when it reached Britain.
- The health officials placed the ship’s crew in quarantine.
- The animals are still in quarantine at the port.
- The quarantine makes it illegal to transport honey bees out of the area.
- The animal is being kept at quarantine kennels after being siezed at Newport docks.
- The monkeys were kept in quarantine for 31 days.
Quarantine Meaning in Malayalam and in Recognized sources
You may also know: