Isolation Meaning in Malayalam – ഒറ്റപ്പെടൽ
Besides Isolation meaning in Malayalam you will also know other uses of it.
Isolation meaning in Malayalam : ഒറ്റപ്പെടൽ
1. the process or fact of isolating or being isolated.
2.the fact that something is separate and not connected to other things
Isolation Synonyms :
solitariness, protection, shielding, partitioning, insulation, Separation, segregation, setting apart, seclusion, lack of contact, (sense of) exile, aloneness, remoteness, keeping apart, quarantine, inaccessibility, loneliness, friendlessness, closeting.
contact, organization, concatenation, co-membership, accessibility, continuity, connection, community.
Isolation in a Sentence :
- Words are pronounced differently in isolation from how they are pronounced in context.
- His isolation has made him blunt about the feelings of others.
- The political prisoner had been held in complete isolation .
- No medication works in isolation but is affected to a greater or lesser extent by many other factors.
- Does the virtual office equal freedom or isolation?
- Diplomatic isolation could lead to economic disaster.
- Many deaf people have feelings of isolation and loneliness.
- He retired and lived in relative isolation.
- Punishment cannot be discussed in isolation from social theory.
- The country could face international isolation if it does not withdraw its troops.
- Many unemployed people experience feelings of isolation and depression.
- The millionaire lived in complete isolation from the outside world.
- The hotel stands in splendid isolation, surrounded by moorland.
Isolation Meaning in Malayalam and in Recognized sources
You may also know: