Isolation Meaning in Malay – pengasingan
Besides Isolation meaning in Malay you will also know other uses of it.
Isolation meaning in Malay : pengasingan
1. the process or fact of isolating or being isolated.
2.the fact that something is separate and not connected to other things
Isolation Synonyms :
Separation, segregation, setting apart, seclusion, lack of contact, (sense of) exile, aloneness, remoteness, keeping apart, quarantine, inaccessibility, loneliness, friendlessness, closeting, solitariness, protection, shielding, partitioning, insulation.
accessibility, continuity, connection, community, contact, organization, concatenation, co-membership.
Isolation in a Sentence :
- The political prisoner had been held in complete isolation .
- No medication works in isolation but is affected to a greater or lesser extent by many other factors.
- Does the virtual office equal freedom or isolation?
- Diplomatic isolation could lead to economic disaster.
- Many deaf people have feelings of isolation and loneliness.
- He retired and lived in relative isolation.
- Punishment cannot be discussed in isolation from social theory.
- The country could face international isolation if it does not withdraw its troops.
- Many unemployed people experience feelings of isolation and depression.
- The millionaire lived in complete isolation from the outside world.
- Words are pronounced differently in isolation from how they are pronounced in context.
- His isolation has made him blunt about the feelings of others.
- The hotel stands in splendid isolation, surrounded by moorland.
Isolation Meaning in Malay and in Recognized sources
You may also know: