Guide – English to Malagasy Meaning – Torolalana
Besides Guide Meaning in Malagasy, you will also know definition, Synonyms, antonyms, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Guide – English to Malagasy Meaning
- show or indicate the way to (someone).
- direct or influence the behaviour or development of.
- a person who shows the way to others, especially one employed to show tourists around places of interest.
Guide Synonyms :
conductor, pedagogue, aim, instructor, drive, leader, proof, schoolteacher, evidence, drove, point, pilot, teacher, index, helm, command, lead, schoolmaster, direct, usher, directory, clue, steer.
Guide in a Sentence :
- You let the magic guide you.
- Che Guevara once stated that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love.
- The guide offers information on local customs.
- Guide dogs open up the lives of the blind or visually impaired.
- Deidre let her newfound instincts guide her.
- The chemical analysis of crude rubber is an important guide to its value.
- As a general guide, you should give yourself at least 5 days to complete the hike.
- A small boat was sent out into the bay to guide the cruise ship into the harbor.
- This will identify the strengths and weaknesses of the business and will guide decisions on the best way forward.
- A pilot guides the ship toward the port.
- First-time visitors to France will find this guide particularly handy.
- Our 10-page guide will help you to change your life for the better.
- The guide led us to the hotel.
- Since the bright Texaco sign was high in the air and close to my house, it would guide me home on the dark night.
- Here is a guide to current pricing practices for photographers bidding on jobs involving digital workflows.