Atrocities Meaning in Malagasy – habibiana. Noun. Besides knowing atrocities in Malagasy dictionary, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms etc. Also know uses in a sentence, translation or translate and other uses of it.
Definition of Atrocities
- an extremely wicked or cruel act, typically one involving physical violence or injury.
- a highly unpleasant or distasteful object.
- an extremely cruel act, or the committing of such acts
Atrocities Meaning in Malagasy
Atrocities in a Sentence
- A shower helped, but even the monotonous beat of hot water couldn’t drive out the visions of atrocities in his head.
- Public indignation was aroused by what were known as the “Bulgarian atrocities,” and Gladstone flung himself into the agitation against Turkey with characteristic zeal.
- A tragedian, Rubens loved to depict battles, atrocities, martyrdoms and slaughters.
- It was a slow slaughter, peppered with massacres and atrocities from which whole generations are still recovering.
- He took a prominent part in the agitation which followed “the Bulgarian atrocities“; his speeches were intemperate, and he was accused of uttering the words “Perish India!”
- His forceful spirit was equally conspicuous in his opposition to the Church Discipline Act of 1874, and in his denunciation of the Bulgarian atrocities of 1876.
- In the autumn of the same year Kuttenberg was the scene of horrible atrocities.
- Even the publicity for the exhibition plays up a ghoulish fascination with medieval atrocities.
More Sentences with Atrocities
- Emails reporting massacres and other atrocities were based on noises overheard, a cautious glance from the window, and third-hand reports.
- The late atrocities had made confidence or goodwill between parties impossible.
- Filangieri marched forward taking town after town, and committing many atrocities.
- He then advanced southwards, besieged and took Catania, where his troops committed many atrocities, and by May 1849 he had conquered the whole of Sicily, though not without much bloodshed.
- It is unnecessary to recapitulate the unheardof atrocities by which the consent of the sejm to this act of brigandage was at last extorted (Aug.
- We diminish ourselves if we allow the atrocities committed by others to turn us into inhuman people capable of similar evil.