Suspicious Meaning in Kannada – ಅನುಮಾನ, ಸಂಶಯ, ಶಂಕೆ, ಅಳುಕು, ಸಂದೇಹ, ಸ೦ದೇಹದ
Besides Suspicious meaning in Kannada you will also know other uses of it.
Suspicious meaning in Kannada : ಅನುಮಾನ, ಸಂಶಯ, ಶಂಕೆ, ಅಳುಕು, ಸಂದೇಹ, ಸ೦ದೇಹದ .
having or showing a cautious distrust of someone or something.
unbelieving, without belief, without faith ,wondering, leery, suspect, mistrustful, doubtful, incredulous, in doubt, not born yesterday on the lookout, questioning, quizzical, suspecting, skeptical, wary, uptight, Apprehensive, careful, cautious, jealous, watchful, cagey ,green-eyed.
Trustful, trusting, innocent, upright, ordinary.
Suspicious in a Sentence:
- You’ve got a very suspicious mind!
- He was rightly suspicious of meeting me until I reassured him I was not writing about him.
- It’s a bit suspicious that no one knows where he was at the time of the murder.
- Two suspicious characters were brought in.
- The police officer just brought in two suspicious characters.
- Detectives are appealing for witnesses who may have seen anything suspicious.
- The rabbit is timid and suspicious.
- I was becoming increasingly suspicious of his motives.
- If you see anything suspicious you should notify the police immediately.
- The race organizers became suspicious when the two most fancied horses finished last.
- Who’s that suspicious character hanging around outside?
- You have a very suspicious mind .
- I think they’re starting to get suspicious.
Suspicious Meaning in Kannada and in Recognized sources
You may also know:
- Suspicious in a Sentence
- Suspicious Definition in English
- Suspicious Meaning in Punjabi
- Suspicious Meaning in English
- Suspicious Meaning in Marathi
- Suspicious Meaning in Tamil
- Suspicious Meaning in Hindi
- Suspicious Meaning in Telugu
- Suspicious Meaning in Nepali
- Suspicious Meaning in Urdu
- Suspicious Meaning in Bengali