Stress Meaning in Kannada – ಒತ್ತಡ, ಒತ್ತಾಯ, ಭಾರ . Know Stress in Kannada & usage.
Noun & Verb
Stress Meaning in Kannada
ಒತ್ತಡ, ಒತ್ತಾಯ, ಭಾರ
As a noun-
- pressure or tension exerted on a material object.
- a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or demanding circumstances.
As a verb-
- give particular emphasis or importance to (a point, statement, or idea) made in speech or writing.
- subject to pressure or tension.
As a noun- pressure, strain, impact, manhandling, crushing, force, emphasis, grinding, squeeze, pressing, compulsion, oppression, persecution, stress, torment, strength, power, violence, coercion, enforcement, tension, pounding, forcing, display of force, use of force, insistence.
As a verb- strain, rule, govern, control, administrate, overrun, insist, torment, press, oppress, grasp, grip, manage, force, stress.
Stress in a sentence :
- That’s what matters, not a formality that only creates more stress.
- Mary needs an environment without stress.
- Simply purchasing needs without the stress of budgeting was a relief.
- It would be a relief to turn all that stress over to him.
- “It’s good stress relief,” she replied.
- I’m not allowed to stress you out, but can you, like, try?
- The last thing was stress.
- She had thought of the stress on an adopted baby before, but in this instance, her entire focus had been on Lori.
- She couldn’t stress the importance of wearing a life jacket enough to the eager young kayakers.
- Was it merely all the stress?
- Whatever happened … There’s nothing to stress about, he added when she was silent.
- Dalia always marked her notes with multiple highlighters to stress areas she needed to study.
- She had a mild headache, and the tension between her shoulders was aching from the stress of the discussion.
- You’re definitely not gonna stress me out, okay?
- And yet, like an unruly child, she had rebelled, causing him endless worry and stress.
- Before the plane ride, flight attendants use visual models and slowed hand gestures to stress each step of the emergency procedures.
- Maybe she was letting the stress of the new responsibilities get her down.
- The guest speaker raised he voice every time he wanted to stress a crucial point in his speech.
- All the piled up stress and remorse bubbled up and she was suddenly and thoroughly consumed with seething rage.
Stress Meaning in Kannada and in Recognized sources
you may also know: