Rigid Meaning in Kannada – ಕಠಿಣ (Kaṭhiṇa)
Know Rigid in Kannada & other usage.
Rigid meaning in Kannada : ಕಠಿಣ (Kaṭhiṇa)
Definition of Rigid :
unable to bend or be forced out of shape; not flexible. .
Rigid Synonym :
rigorous, trying, stern, inflexible, firm, strong, solid, sure, wooden, stubborn, steadfast, stringent, routine, harsh, rigorous, stern, settled, eternal, lasting, stubborn, tenacious, certain, indomitable, uncompromising, insuperable, hard and fast, unsubmissive, uncompromising, stiff, severe.
yielding, clement, flexible, lax, loose, forbearing, relaxed, tolerant, flabby, soft, lenient, spongy, squashy, pliant, supple, squishy, floppy, slack, gentle, indulgent, lax, pliable.
Rigid Meaning in other languages:
- Bengali: অনমনীয়
- Arabic : جامد (jamid)
- Italian : rigida(feminine), rigido(masculine)
- Russian : жесткий (zhestkiy)
- German : starr
- Maori : riirii
- Spanish : rígida(feminine), rígido(masculine)
- French : rigide
Rigid in a Sentence
- She was a fairly rigid person who had strong religious views.
- You aren’t cut out for the military because of its rigid discipline.
- Beliefs have ossified into rigid dogma.
- We try to keep it fairly rigid.
- She sat upright, her body rigid with fear.
- The curriculum was too narrow and too rigid.
- The Japanese have a rigid code of etiquette, which may seem artificial to foreigners.
- In the biographical movie, the cult leader was portrayed as a rigid man who tolerated no ideas except for his own.