Indefatigable Meaning in Japanese – 不屈の (Fukutsu no)
Besides Indefatigable in Japanese you will also know other uses of it.
Indefatigable meaning in Japanese : 不屈の (Fukutsu no)
(of a person or their efforts) persisting tirelessly..
Indefatigable Synonyms :
unremitting, energetic, Tireless, untiring, enthusiastic, unwearied, unrelenting, dynamic, unflagging, relentless, unwearying, never-tiring.
Indefatigable in a Sentence:
- The very reputation of being strong-willed, plucky, and indefatigable is of priceless value. – Charles Robert Darwin.
- In New York, the indefatigable Olmsted refused to give up the battle.
- Annie was an indefatigable campaigner for better community services.
- An indefatigable advocate of equal rights; a tireless worker; unflagging pursuit of excellence.
- Camel – Docility, patience and indefatigable perseverance.
- But the indefatigable Swans, yellow labels flapping from their shoulder bags, would never dream of sitting anything out.
- A modest and sincere man, his indefatigable hard work and innate sense of justice made him popular with his workforce.
- The indefatigable Baedeker produced his first guidebook to this country in 1877.
- Through indefatigable effort, france had gained delectable success in informatization respect.
- Mr Gooch, an indefatigable and poker-faced researcher, tracks down the one man known to have kissed her: “I had the feeling of kissing a skeleton and in that sense it was a shocking experience.”
- She was indefatigable in her search for the truth.
- He was indefatigable in his efforts to secure funding for new projects.
- Meanwhile, the body is fluid, strong and apparently indefatigable.
- The letters show Pelham to have been indefatigable and devoted to the parliamentary cause.
- That kind of instinctive, indefatigable willingness to engage is a gift, Mr Caen, as unteachable as it is unbuyable.
- His indefatigable spirit helped him to cope with his illness.
- Neil – the indefatigable road hog, tireless adventurer, tired.
Indefatigable Meaning in Japanese and in Recognized sources
You may also know
- Indefatigable Meaning in English
- Indefatigable Meaning in Malayalam
- Indefatigable Meaning in Marathi
- Indefatigable Meaning in Arabic
- Indefatigable Meaning in Malay
- Indefatigable Meaning in Punjabi
- Indefatigable Meaning in Gujarati
- Indefatigable Meaning in Chinese
- Indefatigable Meaning in Bengali
- Indefatigable Meaning in Tamil
- Indefatigable Meaning in Telugu
- Indefatigable Meaning in Kannada
- Indefatigable Meaning in Hindi
- Indefatigable Meaning in Urdu
- Indefatigable Meaning in Spanish