Rigid Meaning in Hindi – कठोर, कड़ा, अनम्य, दृढ़, कर्कश .
Know Rigid in Hindi & other usage.
Rigid meaning in Hindi :
कठोर, कड़ा, अनम्य, दृढ़, कर्कश.
Definition of Rigid :
unable to bend or be forced out of shape; not flexible. .
Rigid Synonym :
unyielding, stiff, stubborn, tenacious, certain, indomitable, uncompromising, tough, pertinacious, irrepressible, irrepressible, stubborn, steadfast, stringent, rigorous, stern, settled, eternal, lasting, unsubmissive, uncompromising, insuperable, hard and fast, routine, harsh, severe, rigorous, trying, stern, inflexible, firm, strong, solid, sure, wooden.
relaxed, slack, gentle, indulgent, lax, lenient, tolerant, squishy, floppy, pliable, yielding, clement, flexible, lax, flabby, soft, spongy, squashy, pliant, supple, loose, forbearing.
Rigid Meaning in other languages:
- Bengali: অনমনীয়
- Spanish : rígida(feminine), rígido(masculine)
- French : rigide
- Maori : riirii
- Russian : жесткий (zhestkiy)
- German : starr
- Arabic : جامد (jamid)
- Italian : rigida(feminine), rigido(masculine)
Rigid in a Sentence
- In the biographical movie, the cult leader was portrayed as a rigid man who tolerated no ideas except for his own.
- She sat upright, her body rigid with fear.
- The curriculum was too narrow and too rigid.
- She stood with her backbone rigid.
- Sirian’s coldness had never struck her as anything but rigid discipline and cool thinking.
- Like most other American companies with a rigid hierarchy, workers and managers had strictly defined duties.
- They all went rigid, not moving a muscle.
- His face looked rigid with distress.
- There is a rigid hierarchy of power in that country.
- She was a fairly rigid person who had strong religious views.