Renovate Meaning in Hindi – अच्छी अवस्था में लाना, सुधारना, नया करना
Besides Renovate meaning in Hindi you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Renovate meaning in Hindi : अच्छी अवस्था में लाना, नया करना, सुधारना .
1. to restore to a former better state (as by cleaning, repairing, or rebuilding)
2. restore (something old, especially a building) to a good state of repair.
Renovate Synonyms :
refurbish, revamp, make over, recondition, rehabilitate, overhaul, repair, redevelop, rebuild, reconstruct, remodel, update, bring up to date, improve, upgrade, gentrify, refit, re-equip, refurnish, bring something up to code, do up, fix up, give something a facelift, modernize, restore, redecorate, vamp up, tart up, rehab.
flaw, mangle, injure, blemish, vandalize, impair, break, damage, mutilate, destroy, hurt, spoil, wreck, dirty, harm, mar, demolish, cripple, deface, maim, ruin, disfigure, disable.
Renovate in a Sentence :
- They also hope to renovate an old, cast-iron elevator at a cost of $ 300, 000.
- The council says it didn’t renovate the cottage because it wasn’t an emergency situation.
- Was he aware of the time frame take order to renovate the whole wall?
- Two practical methods are introduced to renovate the power transformer with no-load tap changer into that with on-load one
- The banks would make loans with low interest rates and 1 5-year repayment schedules to owners, to renovate their buildings.
- He has used the waste ground to dump old cars, which he intends to renovate.
- The next step was renovating the old farmhouse for visitors.
- The architect juxtaposed modern materials and classic style when renovating the old barn.
- Renovating the old house wasn’t a necessity,
- In 1987 the state announced plans to renovate the bridge, which would have smote the smoot, relegating the stripes to the stuff of nonmap legend.
- In all, we convert fare to tax revenue, which is a good measure to renovate “Ex-budget Fund” and to strengthen government income mechanism.
- Impressive churches and small greens dot the city, and there are plans to renovate many of the dilapidated waterfront buildings.
Renovate Meaning in Hindi and in Recognized sources
You may also know: