Relegate Meaning in Hindi – बाहर निकाल देना, निर्वासित कर देना, दूर करना
Besides Relegate meaning in Hindi you will also know other uses of it.
Relegate meaning in Hindi : बाहर निकाल देना, निर्वासित कर देना, दूर करना
- assign an inferior rank or position to.
- transfer (a sports team) to a lower division of a league.
Relegate Synonyms :
consign, banish, exile, demote, degrade, declass ,strip someone of their rank. reduce to the ranks. Disrate , drum out, bust, Downgrade, lower, lower in rank/status, put down move down.
Relegate in a Sentence :
- If Leigh lose, they’ll be relegated.
- We shall relegate this problem to the organizing committee.
- Some scientists relegate parapsychology to the sphere of quackery.
- The story was relegated to the middle pages of the paper.
- Will Spurs be relegated to the third division?
- If Southampton lose again they may be relegated from the Premier League to the First Division.
- Women tended to be relegated to typing and filing jobs.
- Some people believe that Communism has been relegated/consigned to the scrap heap of history.
- She resigned when she was relegated to a desk job.
- He has been relegated to the position of an assistant coach.
- I have been relegated to the role of a mere assistant.
- He relegated the incident to the back of his mind.
- We were relegated to the Fourth Division last year.
- She was then relegated to the role of assistant.
Relegate Meaning in Hindi and in Recognized sources
You may also know: