Meditation Meaning in Hindi – ध्यान, समाधि, विचार, सोच, प्रगाढ़ .
Know Meditation in Hindi & other usage.
Meditation meaning in Hindi :
ध्यान, विचार, सोच, समाधि, प्रगाढ़ .
- the action or practice of meditating.
- a written or spoken discourse expressing considered thoughts on a subject.
thought, study, cogitation, contemplation, recollection, consideration, practice, exercise, culture, cultivation, trance, contemplation.
desperation, beguilement, entertainment, bewilderment, deception, delusion, disturbance, diversion, embarrassment, commend, computation, daydreaming, dreaminess, entity, forgetfulness, glance, glimpse, distraction.
Meditation in a Sentence:
- She found peace through yoga and meditation.
- Snow Quartz crystals have been used since ancient times as powerful healing objects and meditation tools, and to make medicinal elixirs.
- The meditation class will be timed so that it does not coincide with the noisier exercise classes.
- He is deep in meditation.
- With Seneca this resignation took the form of a constant meditation upon death.
- She swears by meditation as a way of relieving stress.
- Let us spend a few moments in quiet meditation.
- The book is a meditation on the morality of art.
- He stared out of the window in silent meditation.
- The prose works touch on retrospective topics or deal with subjects of deep meditation.
- A study of yoga leads naturally to meditation.
- This peaceful garden lends itself to meditation.
- There they sought redemption through prayer and meditation.
- He was deep in meditation and didn’t see me come in.