Immune Meaning in Hindi – प्रतिरक्षा, रोगक्षम, उन्मुतप्रतिरक्षित, बचा हुआ
Besides Immune meaning in Hindi you will also know other uses of it.
Immune Hindi Meaning : प्रतिरक्षा, रोगक्षम, उन्मुतप्रतिरक्षित, बचा हुआ
resistant to a particular infection or toxin owing to the presence of specific antibodies or sensitized white blood cells..
Immune Synonyms :
protected, secure, shielded, hallowed, holy, inviolable, sacred, sacrosanct, unassailable, untouchable bulletproof, invincible, inviolate, pure, privileged, invulnerable,
exposed, open, susceptible, endangered, vulnerable
Immune in a Sentence :
- No one should be immune from prosecution.
- The immune system is the body’s defence against infection.
- Many people are immune to this disease.
- The cure works by boosting the body’s immune system.
- Problems arise when the body’s immune system is not functioning adequately.
- The immune system is our main defence against disease
- I am immune from the disease, for I had it once.
- The vaccination doesn’t necessarily make you completely immune.
- The nature of promises is that they remain immune to changing circumstances.
- Once we’ve had the disease, we’re immune for life.
- I’m immune to smallpox as a result of vaccination.
- Most adults are immune to Rubella.
- Few men are immune to her charms.
- Our business is far from immune to economic conditions.
- The immune system is our body’s shield against infection.
Immune Meaning in Hindi and in Recognized sources
You may also know: