Immune Meaning in Arabic – مناعة (munaea)
Besides Immune meaning in Arabic you will also know other uses of it.
Immune Arabic Meaning : مناعة (munaea)
resistant to a particular infection or toxin owing to the presence of specific antibodies or sensitized white blood cells..
Immune Synonyms :
inviolable, untouchable, invulnerable, bulletproof, protected, shielded, hallowed, invincible, inviolate, pure, secure, sacred, sacrosanct, unassailable, privileged, holy.
endangered, susceptible, exposed, vulnerable, open.
Immune in a Sentence :
- The immune system is the body’s defence against infection.
- Problems arise when the body’s immune system is not functioning adequately.
- No one should be immune from prosecution.
- The immune system is our main defence against disease
- Few men are immune to her charms.
- Most adults are immune to Rubella.
- Many people are immune to this disease.
- Our business is far from immune to economic conditions.
- The nature of promises is that they remain immune to changing circumstances.
- Once we’ve had the disease, we’re immune for life.
- I am immune from the disease, for I had it once.
- The vaccination doesn’t necessarily make you completely immune.
- I’m immune to smallpox as a result of vaccination.
- The cure works by boosting the body’s immune system.
- The immune system is our body’s shield against infection.
Immune Meaning in Arabic and in Recognized sources
You may also know:
- Immune Meaning in Gujarati
- Immune Meaning in Chinese
- Immune Meaning in Malayalam
- Immune Meaning in Kannada
- Immune Meaning in Punjabi
- Immune Meaning in Telugu
- Immune Meaning in Tamil
- Immune Meaning in Urdu
- Immune Meaning in Hindi
- Immune Meaning in Bengali